Monday 13 December 2010

Not November

So let's not talk about November- not talk about getting over DF, not talk about how it is three years since my dad died now, not talk about the protests and the work and the work and the work, not talk about what makes it better, not talk about what gets us all through the strange and difficult day-to-day, not talk about love- let's talk about food and books and music and blogs and food again because that is more interesting than blogs. And let's do it tomorrow instead of today, because today there are essays to write.

And maybe the day after tomorrow I will be able to get my head around November.

4 comments:

  1. Let's talk about how gorgous your background is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. You're right, it is nice here.

    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to late for you to come back into the blogging fold, my dear Sanna. My links bar isn't complete without you. xx

    ReplyDelete

DISAGREE WITH ME PLEASE